Position Overview | The Big Picture
As a Technical Producer – Account Manager, you will successfully manage the client relationship and align on expectations for the life of the project or event. You will coordinate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to execute a strategic vision in accordance with the client needs.
Essential Duties | What You’ll Do – The Fun Stuff
As a Producer you will be tasked with discovery of the project needs, proposal writing & pricing, managing payment, technical and creative design, media production management, custom platform design and the execution of in-person or virtual events. You will have the opportunity to build new business and network to nurture new and existing client business as well as cross-sell services with our family of brands.
Qualifications | Traits for Success
The Producer role leans heavily on sales experience with the ability to adapt, identify best solutions and interpret the priorities of the project. An ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years sales and event production experience (particularly in a creative or event technology industry).
- Excellent customer service skills including tact and diplomacy.
- Outstanding interpersonal communications and resolution management skills.
- A curiosity for new and emerging trends and technologies.
- A keen eye for design aesthetics and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of Technical Production including lighting, audio, video, and staging.
- Ability to develop, read, calculate, and interpret contracts, pricing, and financial reports.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, particularly in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Openness and respect for the diversity of every individual at all organizational levels.
- Familiarity with account management for commercial graphics and video production.
- Familiarity with account management for digital production of websites and other web-based properties.
Physical and Work Environment Requirements | What it is Like in the Office
- Ability to use a computer 75% the workday.
- Ability to sit up to 75% of the workday.
- Ability to walk 50% of the workday; 90-100% when on-site for events.
- Required to move throughout the buildings during the workday.
- Ability to travel to client and venue locations to preview events.
- Must be able to tolerate moderate noise.
- Must have 20/20 vision with correction.